Monday, December 19, 2011

Seasonal Flourishes



I have friends who celebrate both Chanukah and Christmas in their families - so I always need some general Happy Holiday cards. I had favorited this gorgeous card on Hero Arts flickr group last year. Of course I didn't get a chance to really CASE it but I loved the idea of using the flourish. Looks so pretty stamped with Colorbox pigment Frost White on kraft paper. I used versamark ink to stamp Hero Arts Music Background cling stamp on the base.

The top card uses a sentiment from Hero Arts Joy to All cling set (great sentiments that I used on a lot of holiday ards this year) embossed in Zing Rouge embossing powder. The bottom card uses a sentiment from Stampin' Up and is embossed in silver. Finished both cards off with some bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment