Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stylish 60th!


This summer has kept me busy and have had little time for crafting! I've recently taken up golf so I have become obsessed with going to the driving range and golf course. I plan on crafting more. So many cute new products out :)

My bf's Mom turned 60 and I finally used this SU! set. She is Always in Style ! :)

Stamps: SU! Pattern of Friendship
Ink: Black
Paper: MM Chloe's Closet,
SU! Buckaroo Blue, Certainly Celery, Tangerine Tango
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, K&Co pearl, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart border punch, Large oval punch

1 comment:

  1. Yes, WAY to many cute new things out now...and always! :) So great that your enjoying golf, I've only really only played miniature, always enjoy that. Your card is CUTE! Pretty paper piecing and flower!

    ReplyDelete