Sunday, December 27, 2009

Colorful Birds








A few more cards from the bird series! I haven't been stamping much so for my holiday cards I was playing around and ended up making unique cards for everyone. I don't think I made 2 the same. I did end up only using 3 main images - the birds, the cityscape and a CHF set, which I'll post later. I had fun coloring in these birds with Copic markers though. Still need to get better at the shading. Anyhow, I'm still on vacation!
Thanks for looking and hope you are enjoying the last days of 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pegg! Oh these are darling, each so cute in their different colors, I think the blue one is my fav! :) We didn't see Avatar in 3D, I'd of been sick! ;) Hubby and sons did though, and they weren't feeling so good until the end. :) I'm looking forward to those other movies too. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete