Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cute Posy



My Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp "Posy" is from Lindsey at Jacksonbelle Embellishments. I've bought a few times from her through the years - she is such a talented crafter and has a great store with fast service! I thought I'd play along with her challenge to use Buttons, Brads and Bows. I used 2 of the 3 :). The designer paper is Basic Grey Urban Prairie and I also used a new border punch from EK Success Embossed Curve Slim Edger border punch. Very cool one with the embossing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So cute, I LOVE this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Jacksonbelle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different colors on her, pretty in blue, and cute how you added the buttons at the scallop points. I had this paper out yesterday, it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete