Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Totally Awesome!


There is a battle going on hosted by The Greeting Farm. Each team was to submit one "retro" card using colors from an inspiration photo. Mine was not chosen to submit for this week (thankfully because there are some amazing submissions! lol). My team The Crafty Chicks submitted Michelle's card which is soooo groovy and cute. Beth made a super creative card too - that one would have had a great chance of winning too! Anyone can vote - please vote for Michelle's card here so we can make it to the next round!! I think you just have to register.

The letters I used an alpha set from Hero Arts (which I love because it has different fonts and are small which is perfect for cardmaking) and embossed in white. Rhinestones were big in the 80s too, right?? I love this Anya - she's cute. I can't wait to send it out to my friend who has a little daughter and they hang up all my cards. So sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment