Sunday, June 20, 2010

Play Ball!


Audrey is ready to play some baseball ! :) I had to make this card for our friends who have a little girl who just started playing T-Ball! Hopefully she will love it. I colored Audrey (The Greeting Farm digital stamp) in her team colors - which are Red Sox colors! I hand wrote the B on her shirt which didn't come out so good lol!

Base is PTI Enchanted Evening, pink layer is Prism (not sure what color), and pattern paper is from Cosmo Cricket Delovely collection. The sentiment is created from Cosmo Cricket tiny letters - my fav! I used some red/white twine to try to tie the colors together. The brads are AC white, which I colored with Copic markers.

This was my first time trying out digital images. I must say it turned out well. There was some bleeding - you have to be careful and not color over the lines. And also, I wasn't sure about sizing of the image - she came out larger than I intended!

The sketch is another fun one from Club Anya blog from this Saturday. They have various challenges throughout the week -- sooo helpful when you need a little boost of creativity :).

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment