Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!




Wishing you a wonderful new year! I hope this year is productive for all of us in whatever goals we set for ourselves. I love a fresh start!

I have been a long time Studio Calico subscriber. I love their kits - esp their exclusive stamps that they make! You can buy them later on the site usually. I pulled out a kit from last year (Feb 2010) and started making a few cards with them. I intended to make a wedding card for my sister, but then started making a few more cards with the kit.

Here is a new card using a new Hero Arts set called My Type (CL483). I used Unscripted Sketches #88 for this. Just discovered this new site for great inspiration! Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Like how you did the hello!Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love your take on this weeks sketch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you did the hello - very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little typewriter is entirely too cute and what a great use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage look, the type print, the colors - way cute! Thanks for creating with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete