Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Chanukah !



Here are 2 of my Chanukah cards for this year. The sketch is from a Clean and Simple sketch (I think?). The main focal image is an Outlines stamp, which I embossed with silver embossing powder. I had gotten the Spellbinders labels which I thought would work nicely for the sentiment, which is from Papertrey Ink Mazel Tov set. It took a little doctoring to do the sentiment as they come from 2 different stamps in that set. I also tried to curve the sentiments to fit on the label - that's why they look so wonky :)

I also added some jewels to the image. Something was missing :)

I'll be posting my holiday cards later. I was very late this year (as usual). I had promised myself to start earlier this year, but of course that didn't happen. Maybe 2012 will be different!!

No comments:

Post a Comment