Monday, May 24, 2010

Hugs to You


I was going through my button collection and realized I had some Basic Grey Ambrosia buttons and papers that I had never used (I don't think!). The bright orange matches her hair! I was getting bored using browns. I'll admit this is waaaaay bright!

Such pretty and elegant patterns in this collection. This Stella image I think is adorable to send cards to friends. I have collected some gorgeous Maya Roads and Jenni Bowlin pins (used here) and finally used them. I'm afraid people will stick themselves lol ! Anyways, hopefully this card won't hurt anyone.

I got a new EK Success border punch called Fancy Flight - so pretty! Ribbon is A Muse stitched ribbon and sentiment is from Hero Arts. The sketch is a great one from this week's Sketch For You To Try. Jen has really fun ones to try every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment